Friday, February 17, 2006

best of NPR: Overheard in New York

Once and awhile, there's a story on NPR that makes me want to stay in the car after I pull into the driveway, engine off, lights off, a little guilty for not going inside immediately.

They call them "driveway moments" and always guilt me with them when it is time to donate again (which my wife absolves me from by making the donation herself - though I can't understand why-- I never hear her listening to NPR).



The gist: A couple of guys in New York started writing down snippets of conversations they hear in public places. Often quite funny, often profane (it is N.Y.). Whenever they are strapped for material, they go over to NYU and follow sorority girls. who evidently always are saying something bizarre or funny. sometimes both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home