Monday, March 13, 2006

12 x 12 x 12

To situation is: My job may be going away in 3 months.

The question is: Do I accelerate my Grad studies and dive into 12 credits for 12 weeks while holding up a 4-day work week of 12-hour days?

Seems like a pretty rough combo, but it gets me to "almost done." With luck I can finish my degree by the winter and be done. and more "employable."

I rounded out my undergrad under similar conditions. And I did it.

I will have no life. My posts will return to the quality of late-night hallucinations. It is do-able. Just.

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

ack.. ack.. ack...

You've been with Nike forever! How can they just let you go? *blast*

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger jer,uh...ME! said...

I'd like to say I am so good at what I do there is no one left to train. :?p

In my case, I work for one part of the company. That part is deciding to cut back on training.

That means they don't need all us'n to train so little.

There are a small number of other groups that MAY need more trainers, so I have to claw, bite, stab and slander my way into one of them.

Fortunately, my Insights profile says I can be ruthless if needbe... *weg*

Well, or I can always just apply and hope my credentials & reputation carry me through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home