Wednesday, March 15, 2006

xbox

I think I may have lost my inner child.

I have been offered an xbox that someone won (and has no use for) and I am a little dumbfounded by the thing.

Yeah, I guess I'd like to have it. But I'm a bit rusty on video game playing. Between work and home and school and kids and blah blah blah I don't know how much video-gaming I am going to do.

If I played anything it'd be one of those perplexing japanese games that doesn't involve shooting anything or solving boring riddles.

There's this one game where you roll a "magnetic" ball around, collecting household miscellany that stick to the ball as you roll over them. The ball of "stuff" just gets bigger and bigger and the scale of the game goes up from thumb-tack sized stuff to furniture...the bigger your ball gets, the bigger stuff you can roll over with it.

Just watching someone else play it was fascinating.

I confess, my greatest motivation with this game would be to roll over the cat. Here kitty kitty... ;?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home