Tuesday, April 04, 2006

slobber, drool...

Nothing inspirational to report. I am just slogging through a couple of weeks of teaching back-to-back classes. Am the walking dead.

I guess I am excited about starting up the next class in my Masters program this week.

The combination of excitement and exhaustion should manifest in a mild catatonia with drooling of joy...


...of course these symptoms also match the classic signs of a recent observance of Cthulu. So use your own judgement as to which diagnosis to make. The worst that could happen is I'll want to eat your brain-- but then I'll be too tired to move, so the risk is probably low at that. -shrug- :?p

6 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the only real difference is the joy?

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger jer,uh...ME! said...

*zombielike groan that could be interpreted as either agreement, hunger for human brains or gas*

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for that imagery. I just contemplated what Zombie Gas must be like...

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger jer,uh...ME! said...

You were pre-med at one time. I am sure you have an idea. ;?)

But if it is worth anything, I'll be a responsible walking dead and adhere to the CAFE standards with my emissions.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger jer,uh...ME! said...

You were pre-med at one time. I am sure you have an idea. ;?)

But if it is worth anything, I'll be a responsible walking dead and adhere to the CAFE standards with my emissions.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger jer,uh...ME! said...

I admit I was calling to find out of the kiddles had arrived yet. Wow! I can't believe Triesta has held on so long.

I'm totally hosed today - class, class, etc...

So catching me Friday after work is the better bet.

Hasta!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home