Wednesday, May 10, 2006

bday blackout

Well, I managed not to post yesterday. My inner voices thought it might be self-congratulatory ro post on one's birthday. so I am congratulating myself today. on yesterday.

:?p

Had a good time. God some nice cards and a rosemary bush (yes, I get excited about weedy herbs). I shall name him Bruce.

I got a video game from pop. Been a while sice Atari and Commodore 64. Should be fun and intimidating. I am sure my 4 year-old will help me learn how to be whupped at video games by a 4 year-old.

I don't know how much time I will spend playing. Seems like the rest of my life is quite full. But I'll find some me-time at Saturday, 1am.

The best part was having loved ones around and getting to cook with and eat with them.

Weren't those keebobs good?!?

4 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday!

Methinks I owe you a movie about the vice of smoking, or somesuch. ;)

-EC

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger jer,uh...ME! said...

Or somesuch. :?)

I have some "supersaver" passes we can use.

Gomme a call and we'll work it out.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Enjoy the rosemary. We have one next to our door and I touch it whenever I go in and out. I probably smell like rosemary all the time. Even Erik smells like rosemary. (Wait! Who IS this Rosemary anyway...) It started out as a wee seedling and is now practically a tree. It has bark and everything.

If you can, plant it by your dryer vent. The CO2 is the secret to growing a teenage mutant ninja rosemary bush.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger jer,uh...ME! said...

Thank you Sarah. 34 feels like a good age. Hopefully I don't mellow too much.

I am sure Erik's dahliance with Rosemary is purely platonic. She's no goodthyme girl.

-chuckle-

I remember you writing about the dryer vent! Nice little micro-climate.

Dryer vent goes out the wrong place, so I'll probably just stick Bruce out in the back where he has room to grow and then keep my kiddies from piling sand on top of him.

Sarah Nicole is fighting me to name him some girly name. She thinks Bruce is a girl plant. Sheesh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home