Friday, July 21, 2006

edumacated

Seems like I've been on this treadmill of education for a looong time. Lately, I've been in and out of many meetings and training sessions as we beef up our learning and diversity competencies around the company.

Tomorrow I get to kick off two solid weeks of...more of the same. :?)

I'll be attending sessions at the Summer Institute for Intercultural Communication (SIIC).

A little bit bleary-eyed, but excited. In our own backyard (Forest Grove), several hundred professionals and faculty congregate and exchange ideas. It is about as fertile a place for growing intercultural understanding and knowledge as can be found.

Now, I have to figure out how to make some room in my brain for all the new learning. Guess I'll have to toss out some old information.

Uh, if I forget your name - please know it was for a good reason and just remind me one more time. As ever. ;?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home