Monday, July 17, 2006

new links

Got some new links up.

Epicurious is the place to find just about anything you'd ever want to know about cooking. I could just get lost in here and dream.

Iain Banks is one of the finest science fiction writers extant. But don't fail by boxing him in as a genre writer (as I, seemingly, have just done). He can dance AND sing as well. The proverbial "triple-threat."

And then there's Doonesbury. Which needs no introduction. It is occasionally (increasingly) near unbearable to think about what weak men can do to great nations when the people do not hold them to high standards. Where press are unwilling to question, humorists dare to tread.

4 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh. I have an old computer sitting in the corner of my kitchen for the sole purpose of looking stuff up on Epicurious...

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger jer,uh...ME! said...

At last, a computer that is an appliance! :-)

Ed, you are half way to your millions.

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only I could figure out the other half....

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger jer,uh...ME! said...

That's what I told myself all those years of getting the McDonald's Monopoly stickers...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home