Sunday, December 11, 2005

how do a pot of water and an expectant mother differ?

Q: How do a pot of water and an expectant mother differ?

A: A watched pot never boils. A watched mother-to-be boils in 1.9 days - then throws the pot at you.

So we've all been waaaaiting for this baby. We've taken 37 calls in the last few days. about the baby. Kari's been asked some greater number of times a day about her belly.

Management has now informed us in unequivocal terms - enough with the baby watch. When it happens it'll happen. We will let you know. And by "we", I mean SHE will let you and I know.

So back to routine and instead of furtive glances at the belly, there will be whiplash-inducing avoidance of grazing the belly area with the least of glances.

This may be a good time to buy some flowers...

...dare I risk a shopping trip again? I am 0 for 1 with Sunday shopping this season. :?p

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger jer,uh...ME! said...

usuk

Call me and we'll see it again.

or we'll see Lion, Witch, Wardrobe.

I hear it was well done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home